Thursday, May 22, 2008

fantasie #2

jeudi 22 mai 2008
One of my projects in Paris is to work on the second draft of my script.  To be honest, during the first six weeks, I worked on it twice - by scribbling down random ideas that popped into my head every now and then.

Luckily, I got sick two Sundays ago.  Luckily?  Yes, since it forced me to stay home, very close to the restroom, if you know what I mean.  And since didn't go to class the following day, I made good use of my time by (finally) starting work on the second draft.

As the ideas came and the juices flowed, my fingers typed, in between bathroom breaks of course.  Sorry for the image, I hope you're not eating while reading this.  The next day, I thought of skipping class just to continue writing; I didn' skip class, but I did keep writing.  Now, in just ten days, I've finished the second draft.

Much work remains, but for now, I'll put it aside for a few months, until when a little voice reminds me again that it's time to return to my Parisian Phantasie.

No comments: