Sunday, May 11, 2008

maman

dimanche 11 mai 2008
This weekend I'm visiting Brittany with Julien and Hermine.  It has been a rainy weekend so far, and I will update you with the activities here later.  

Since it's Mother's Day, I want to take this opportunity to wish all the mothers in the world a wonderful day and year to come.  Sometimes I don't take the time to thank the people around me, and Julien, who is a know-it-all and is telling me right now what to write in my blog, is about to take over and write the following paragraph:

"Chère maman,

Mon français n'étant pas encore assez brillant, je me vois contraint de passer la plume à mon meilleur ami français (Julien dont je t'ai déjà parlé tant de fois), pour qu'il porte ma voix à tes oreilles.

Tu sais que je n'ai pas l'habitude de m'épancher tant et plus, mais je suis en France et les Français sont des gens passionnés, je profite donc de cet élan pour te souhaiter un très bonne fête des mères, toi qui a toujours été là pour moi et mes frères et soeur, pour les bons moments et les moins bons...."

So let's tell our mothers today:
 
Joyeuse fête des mères, maman chérie, je t'aime
Happy Mother's Day, I love you mommy

No comments: